Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1430 times
Each time, before placing new set of sandwiches, clean-up the sandwich maker with a paper towel.
- Peel off the tomato.
- Grate it finely.
- Grate the chilies finely.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add grated chilies.
- After 45 seconds, add grated tomato.
- Fry for 2/3minutes.
- Break the eggs.
- Add to the tomato.
- Add salt.
- Make a good mixture of the eggs and tomato by stirring them constantly with spatula.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cut each slice of bread to get 2 triangular pieces.
- Apply some vegetable oil on both side(up and down) of the sandwitch maker.
- Set it to get hot.
- Melt the cheese in microwave, heating it for 10 seconds or less.
- Meanwhile, spread butter on one side of each triangular piece of bread.
- Put some egg-mixture on a piece of bread.
- Pour some cheese over it.
- Set another piece of bread
- On this make sure to put the butter-spread side on the mixture.
- Place the raw sandwitches carefully, inside the sandwitch-maker.
- Fry until the machine shows that they are ready to be taken out.
- After taking out the first set of sandwitches, apply some oil or butter on the upper side of bread pieces along with applying it inside.
- Serve with tomato chutney, or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by svineeta on 30 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.