Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4251 times
This pulao looks golden in colour and the taste is also nice. We can serve it with any soup or gravy veg.
- Wash and cook the rice in excess water along with cardamom, cloves, salt and little oil.
- Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the bread and fry till they turn golden brown.
- In the same oil, add the cashewnuts and raisins and fry till they turn golden brown. Keep aside.
- Heat the a ghee in a deep pan, add the potatoes and saute till they turn crisp.
- Add the onions and saute it till it turns to brown.
- Add the turmeric, green chilli, salt, garam masala, chopped capsicum and cooked rice and mix well.
- Dissolve the colour in little water and add to the rice and mix it gently.
- Add cashew, raisin and fried bread to it then garnish it with corinder and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rucha on 02 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.