Golden Garden Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2936 times
Vegetable soups are everybody's favorite. Golden garden soup prepared from garden fresh veggies and choicest herbs is an easy healthy recipe which is sure to tingle your senses.
Add your private note
Golden Garden Soup recipe - How to make Golden Garden Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat butter , saute onions.
- Add tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.add red pumpkin pieces and carrots, saute for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and boil, reduce the heat and simmer till the vegetables are soft and cooked. remove from fire, cool for 5 minutes and make a puree.
- Mix buttermilk, salt and pepper, and heat. bring to just one boil and strain the soup.
- Serve immediately, garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by v_saj on 08 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.