Golden Dosa Fritters
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6688 times
This golden dosa fritter is a healthy low calorie snack.
Add your private note
Golden Dosa Fritters recipe - How to make Golden Dosa Fritters
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
For Dosa:1/2 cup sprouted moong (whole green gram)1/2 cup sprouted kulith (horse gram)
Kabuli channa sprouts - 1/2 cup
Boiled rice - 1 cup
Red chilly - 4 to 5
Ginger (chopped) - 1 piece1/2 tsp salt
Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
For dosa filling:
Cheese spread - 1 tsp for each dosa
Ground pepper - 1/2 tsp for each dosa
Spring onions ( chopped) - 1/2 cup
For batter dip:
Maida - 2 tbsp1/4 tsp salt
Tomato puree - 2 tbsp oil for deep-frying
- 1. grind the sprouts and other ingredients to a soft paste. garnish chopped coriander leaves and keep aside.
- 2. make thin fluffy 1" diameter dosas in a nonstick tava.
- 3. spread out the cheese on to one side of each dosa and sprinkle with pepper and spring onion slivers.
- 4. roll the dosa carefully without allowing the contents to spill.
- 5. mix maida in 1/2 cup water to get a thinner consistency. add tomato puree to this mixture.
- 6.dip each dosa in the maida/tomato puree dip and deep fry till golden brown.
- 6. serve with pudina - garlic chutney
This recipe was contributed by Ranganayaki on 10 Jun 2005I teach English. Have written 2 recipe books, which are yet to be published. Most of these recipes a...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.