by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1775 times
Mansoon season comes with a lot of mood variation sweet-sour-salty-spicy and what if you get all these mood in one recipe!
- Cut the bread pieces into circular shape with the help of a cutter or katori, keep them aside.
- Grate the potato and mix all the remaining ingredients in it.
- Wet the bread outer sizes with water and place the mixture in the middle of it.
- Now place another bread piece over it and press the corners well to seal them.
- Fry them in hot oil till they become golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal on 13 Jul 2012I Ritu Agarwal mother of Aryan loves to cook food for papa...I assist my husband in business n luv t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.