Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1356 times
Golden Coin, a nice snacks recipe enjoyed and loved by kids.
- Cut the bread slices in circle shape. Keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Put 1 tbsp of the prepared mixture on top of one slice and cover it up with other slice
- Heat a tava grease it with little oil and cook the bread from both the sides till it turns to golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Asmee on 06 May 2011I LOVE COOKING
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.