Golden Broth, Thick Carrot and Potato Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23124 times
This is one of my all-time favourite soup recipe which is also very nutritive as it is rich in vitamin A, fibre and protein. Instead of fried starters, this "sunny" soup is just perfect for a pre-dinner appetizer.
- Combine all the ingredients, add 5 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles
- When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and keep aside.
- Heat the butter and saute the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and saute again for a little while.
- Add the stock and boil for a few minutes.
- Warm the milk and add it to the soup. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.