Gold Rush Ice Cream
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5909 times
Ice cream is favourite amongst almost all of us, here is new version of ice cream made from gold kiwifruit which is delicious as well as healthy and tasty too.
- Place kiwifruit bits on a tray and deep freeze for about 30 minutes.
- In a deep pan, combine the milk and sugar, mix well and boil the milk till the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the flame, cool and add the cream and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a plastic jar and deep freeze for 2 to 3 hours or till semi-set.
- Transfer to bowl and add the frozen kiwifruit and blend using a hand blender till the kiwifruit is properly crushed.
- Place in a freezer container, cover and freeze for 5-6 hours or until set.
- Serve chilled garnished with kiwifruit slices and wafer biscuit.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 17 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.