Gold Coin Tukra
by Namarta Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 2155 times
I have made this recipe on rakhi eve and ecveryone enjoyed...so sharing with you all!
Add your private note
Gold Coin Tukra recipe - How to make Gold Coin Tukra
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Bring the milk to boil and add the milk powder, while stirring continuously.
- Blend using a hand blender and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the nuts to 2 tbsp milk and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Add this paste in to milk mixture and blend well.
- Make 8 coins of bread with help of cookie cutter and deep fry them in ghee till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Dip these coins in milk mixture arrange in flatter and garnish with nuts.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by Namarta Mehta on 11 Aug 2012I LOVE COOKING,GARDENING,READING MAGAZINES
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.