Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9943 times
Godi dosa is a simple dosa or pancake recipe which can be prepared in jiffy for unannounced guests or on those lazy days when you shy away from elaborate cooking. Simply make a batter from wheat flour, salt, chopped veggies and enjoy the crispy godi dosa with chutney or sauce.
- Place the atta and asafoetida in a mixing bowl
- Using a whisk, stir continuously as you add water to the mixture until you have a fluid mixture
- Heat a non-stick tawa or a griddle to 375 f (if you use a regular tawa, you will need to coat it with a thin film of oil)
- Pour 1/8 of the mixture onto the center of the tawa, and use the back side of a laddle to spread the mixture into a thin round about 1mm thick.
- Once golden-brown on the first side, turn the dosa on to the other side and cook for 30 more seconds
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by deepabharatkumar on 03 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.