Gobi Paneer Paratha
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23156 times
An innovative parantha recipe, gobhi paneer paratha is wheat roti stuffed with grated cauliflower(gobi) and crumbled paneer. The gobhi paneer parathas is tasty and simply melts in the mouth, when served with pickle and curd.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cauliflower, onions, cabbage and carrot and saute till they are cooked.
- Add the paneer and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and saute for 3 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool and divide the mixture into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the flour and salt, add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4" diameter.
- Place a portion of the mixture in between and seal from all the sides.
- Roll out again into a cricle of 6"diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same to make 2 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 09 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.