Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9945 times
The mouthwatering gobi mussallam is truly an amazing cauliflower recipe. A simple, irrestible choice of masala with gobi makes it a special dish which is best devoured with Parathas and salad.
- Remove stalk from cauliflower. boil in salted water with 1 teaspoon turmeric powder till half cooked.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. add grated onions and sauté until golden brown in colour.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, remaining turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Stir for half a minute. add tomato puree and cook till fat leaves the masala.
- Add melon seeds paste dissolved in 1 cup of water. bring it to a boil.
- Add ½ boiled cauliflower and cook on dum for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped green coriander and melon seeds.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.