Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 33042 times
Gobi Manchurian with Indo-Chinese flavours is perfect starter to warm up your taste buds before an exciting meal of soups, stir-fries and noodles.
- Combine plain flour, corn flour, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste and salt in a deep bowl, add water and mix well to make a semi-thick batter.
- Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry till golden brown in colour. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and add the remaining ginger and garlic paste, chopped onions and green chillies and stir-fry.
- Add ajinomoto, soya sauce and tomato ketchup, mix well.
- Add fried cauliflower and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#403099 on 06 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.