Gobi Manchurian By vinodsharma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5095 times
Here is a delicious and easy to prepare gobi Manchurian recipe which can be prepared quickly and is also taste bud tingling. The sweet and sour Chinese sauce laden gravy enrobes the deep fried cauliflower or gobi manchurian balls and are best paired with noodles or relished simply as starter.
- Cook cauliflower florets in salted water for 5 minutes. remove the water and keep aside.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt and water to all-purpose flour to make a batter of medium consistency.
- Dip the florets in the batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. remove and drain.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a skillet and sauté spring onions, garlic and capsicum for 5 minutes. add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the florets, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- If gravy is required, add 1 tsp of corn flour mixed in water (1 cup) with out any lumps before adding the florets. cook for 5 minutes and then add the florets.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.