Gobi Manchurian By sukanyaa
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7753 times
Gobi Manchurian is a famous Chinese delicacy in a soya sauce based gravy. Serve it with fried rice.
- Clean the florets.
- Make a thick consistency paste with the flour ingredients.
- Dip the florets in this and deep fry in oil.drain n keep aside.
- Fry onions partially.add chopped ginger n garlic,g.chillies,capsicum n fry again.
- Now add the sauces.
- Mix well.
- Add water to make a gravy.
- Add salt.add kesari colour mix well.
- Now add the gobi balls n mix well. serve hot with coriander garnishing
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.