Gobi Manchurian By shubaraj
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4283 times
Gobi Manchurian is prepared by adding grated cauliflower florets with cornflour and then deep frying the cauliflower balls. These gobi manchurian balls are then cooked in a traditional Chinese style of cooking and served as starter or with rice.
- Wash the cauliflower florets, sprinkle a little salt and ajinomoto and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients mentioned under batter.
- Beat well and prepare a thick coating batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. dip the cauliflorets one by one in the batter and deep fry.
- Drain when golden brown. set aside.
- Heat 2 table spoons of oil in a pan.
- Add the spring onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies. fry for ½ minute.
- Add the stock, pepper, soya sauce, sugar, ajinomoto and salt. simmer uncovered for 1 minute.
- Add the cornflour mixed with water and stir continuously, so that the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the fried cauliflowerets just before serving.
- Garnish with spring onion tops.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.