Gobi Manchurian By savi_ram
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6599 times
Do not cook the Gobi. just soak for 5mts.
the qty of soya sauce to be added is, the orange gravy should look like brown when soya sauce is added.
do not add any salt to the gravy, coz the soya sauce itself has got salt in it.
always deep fry the gobhi in oil just 45 mts before serving and mix with the gravy masala only at the time of serving, otherwise the Manchurian becomes soft.
Add your private note
Gobi Manchurian By savi_ram recipe - How to make Gobi Manchurian By savi_ram
Preparation Time: 15mts Cooking Time: 30mts Total Time:
- Take cauliflower, small florrets.
- Take a pan boil water with little turmeric, off the gas and, add the florrets soak it for 5mts, drain the water and cool.
- Take a bowl, seive corn startch & maida with pepper, mix with water like bajji dough.
- Dip the florrets in the above dough and deep fry on a slow flame until light brown color.
- Keep aside.
- Cut onions and slit 10nos of green chillie. keep aside.
- Grind ginger garlic and the remaining g.chillie with 1tsp of water into a paste.
- Take a pan add oil, to it add the ginger garlic paste fry till the smell goes and then add the onion and g.chillies and fry till the onion becomes soft.
- Now add the orange color saute for sometime, then add the soy sauce and the tomato ketchup saute for sometime until the gravy becomes thick.
- Then finally add the fried gobi florets mix well.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 26 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.