by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2444 times
Gobhi Tricon, seasoned cauliflower stuffed in the plain flour cone.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, using sufficient water knead a smooth dough.
- Cover with a muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the cauliflower and saute till the cauliflower turns to golden brown in colour.
- Add the salt, black salt, chilli powder, coriander seeds, garam masala and pepper, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on slow flame.
- Add the grated paneer and coriander, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the dough in equal lemon sized balls.
- Roll them flat.
- Add a tsp of filling on the flattened dough and draw up the edges together and make a cone, seal the corner using water.
- Repeat the same process for the ingredients.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and deep-fry the tricon until crispy and turns golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.