Gobhi Mussallam Khaas
by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5367 times
A delicious cauliflower recipe made in a spicy gravy and different style.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the florets till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a kadhai, add the onions, cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon, mace and black peppers and saute on a medium flame till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Cool and blend into to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the prepared onion-ginger-garlic paste and saute on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and khoya, mix well and saute for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked onion-spices paste, cauliflower and 1/2 cup of water, mix well and cover and cook till the cauliflower absorbs the flavour and gravy thickens.
- To serve, arrange the florets in a plate and pour gravy around them.
- Serve hot garnished with silver warq, almonds and fried green chilli.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 31 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.