Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5046 times
A combination of various veggies and cauliflower mixed in spicy Maharashrrian masala and spices.
- Boil the vegetables except tomato and peas.
- Crackle mustard and urud dal. add asafoetida and onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for some more time.
- Now add all the vegetables, a pinch of turmeric, chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Keep sauting until everything combines.
- Put off the flame and a tsp of lemon juice to add to add to the flavor.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shuba18 on 04 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.