Gluten Free Sweet Potato Pumpkin Soup
by Aditi Suresh
This recipe has been viewed 2737 times
This steaming soup is fat free and packed with nutrients! It makes a perfect dinner especially during winters.
Add your private note
Gluten Free Sweet Potato Pumpkin Soup recipe - How to make Gluten Free Sweet Potato Pumpkin Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Soak the dal in warm water and set aside.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes, carrots and pumpkin and chope them into small pieces.
- Put them in a pressure cooker along with water, onions and soaked dal.
- Add the slit garlic and pressure cook for 5-6 whistles.
- Blend the mashed ingredients using a blender till smooth.
- Pour the soup in a thick bottomed vessel and heat on a slow flame while adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle finely sliced almonds and roasted flax seeds and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Aditi Suresh on 29 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.