Glorius Corn Sandwich
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2253 times
This is a combination of pineapple and corn to make a tasty and yummy sandwich
Add your private note
Glorius Corn Sandwich recipe - How to make Glorius Corn Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 sandhwiches
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients except bread and butter and also put the dressing prepared and mix well and keep aside.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread and apply the stuffing prepared on the other side of the bread.
- Top with the other slice of the bread buttered and grill for 2 minutes and serve hot.
- Make sure that the buttered side of the second bread is on the upper side.
- Similarly repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 27 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.