by Palak Rajput
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9122 times
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the turmeric powder and 2 tbsp water or vegetable stock.
- Add the ginger and bring to a boil.
- Add the maida paste and pepper and mix well.
- Add the lemon zest, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Strain and keep aside.
- Just before serving, heat the soup, add the lemon juice and mint juice and garnish with ginger juliennes and carrots.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 16 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.