Ginger and Honey Kulfi
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7133 times
Dishing out ginger and honey flavoured kulfi recipe for your guests is sure to win loads of accolades foe you. The unique combination of honey and ginger in the kulfi is simply irrestible! try this kulfi recipe with full cream milk , sugar and flavours of your choice. Serve ginger and honey flavoured kulfi as dessert in birthdays and parties.
- Combine the condensed milk, milk powder and cream and blend in a mixer till it turns into a smooth liquid.
- Add the honey and ginger paste and blend again for 1 minute.
- Put 1 tsp almonds in each mould and pour the liquid in each mould.
- Refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours or till set.
- De mould and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by nikitakothari on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.