Ginger Spiked Carrot Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2770 times
This soup is for the ginger lovers.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and potato and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger and stock, mix well and bring to boil.
- Reduce the flame, cover partly, and cook till the vegetables are soft
- Remove from the flame, cool slightly and blend using a hand blender till smooth.
- Boil again for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 26 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.