Ginger Namkeen Puri
by Foodie #581001
This recipe has been viewed 3687 times
A delicious crunchy snack!
- Combine the plain flour, salt and butter and knead well till the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the ginger paste and green chilli paste and mix well.
- Slowly add water to make a little hard dough and keep it covered for a while with a damp cloth.
- Pinch out small balls from the dough and roll out into small discs evenly and keep it aside.
- Place a skillet with 1 cup oil on a medium flame and add the prepared discs in batches and fry on high flame till crispy and brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot or cool and store in an air tight containers.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #581001 on 18 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.