Ginger Mushroom Chilly
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8226 times
An Oriental stir fry specialty, the Ginger mushroom chilly has button mushrooms which are delicately flavoured with ginger strips and chillies. An appealing and healthy stir fry recipe which can be enjoyed as starter or side dish.
- Heat oil in a cookware.
- Fry the chopped ginger till golden brown in colour.
- Add sliced onions,chopped garlic and slit pieces of green chillies.fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the cut mushroom pieces,salt,pepper powder,aginomoto and soya sauce.stir well.
- Add one glass of water mixed with cornflour.cover and cook on low heat till mushroom is done and the gravy thickens.
- Put off the gas and add vinegar(optional).
- Serve hot with noodles or fried rice.
This recipe was contributed by mohini23 on 31 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.