Ginger, Lemon, Garlic Lemonade
by Alina foodie
This recipe has been viewed 592 times
Are rooftop tiers or in search of a refreshing drink then here's an easy easy to prepare your drink which is healthy as well as tasty
Also a refreshing and soothing drink for summer.
- Combine sugar and water in a deep pan and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped and crushed garlic, ginger and lemon juice to the boiling sugar syrup let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then strain the juice through a sieve.
- Let the mixture cool, this will form a concentrated syrup.
- Pour 3 tbsp of the prepared syrup in a serving glass, add 1 cup water and a few ice cubes and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Alina foodie on 28 Nov 2016I love to cook bake make desserts and chocolates I love to crochet knitting stitching embroidery I l...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.