Ginger Ice Tea
by April Fool
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2454 times
Refreshing Energizing Summer Cooler
- Boil one glass of water with grated ginger in a deep pan for 5 minutes.
- Add tea powder, mix well and simmer for 10 seconds.
- Remove from the flame and strain the mixture.
- Add sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved. Keep aside to cool.
- Add 4 glasses chilled water and pour into tall glasses half-filled with ice.
- Stick a lemon slice on the rim and serve with straws.
This recipe was contributed by April Fool on 16 Apr 2012I love cooking - that is once in a way - when my husband is out of the way..(He loves to cook too an...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.