Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1493 times
This ginger curry is good for throat.
in winter it gives relif to the throat.
it also a good appetizer.
- Grind the ginger in liquizer with water
- Sieve the juice and keep aside
- Heat the ghee in a pan
- When ghee is hot put cummin seed and hing
- When cummin seed crack mix ginger juice salt and black papper
- Boil it for five minutes
- Serve it hot with lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by beenamehra on 03 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.