Ginger Coconut Drink
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12718 times
Ginger coconut drink is a refreshing summertime drink. The classic ginger flavoured sweet coconut drink can be enjoyed chilled as a cooling drink or added to any alcoholic beverage to prepare a tasty cocoktail.
- Select good tender coconut(s).
- Drain out the required quantity of coconut water in a jug or pan.
- Remove the flesh of the coconut and churn it in a mixer.
- Strain this into the coconut water.
- Add sugar candy to the mixture.
- Crush the ginger and leave it in the coconut water for about three hours till its flavour infuses the liquid mix.
- Remove the ginger.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Serve chilled.
- You may garnish with a red rose petal.
This recipe was contributed by anasuyar on 15 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.