Ginger Biscuits By meenal72
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3498 times
Remove, cool and serve !!sure to catch your kids attention.
and see all munch with delight. dried powdered ginger adds a delicious "gingery flavour" to the biscuits as well as does good to us all, cause of its beneficial properties! so go ahead and share!!
- Whip ghee and sugar till light and fully mixed.
- Mix all the other ingredients and make a semi-soft dough.
- Divide this dough into 10-12 part,give oval shape .
- Make criss cross design with a knife.
- Place a cherry in the centre and bake in pre-heated oven at 170 degree cent for 15-20 mins.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.