5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20486 times
Ginger ale, a very basic sweetened ginger and lemon juice, flavoured with lemon grass. The carbonated drink adds fizz to this mocktail such that its tingly feel plays well with the sharpness of ginger and the freshness of lemon. Glass used: rock glass
- In a rock glass, place ¼ cup of crushed ice and 2 cherries.
- Add 1 tbsp each of lemon grass juice, ginger-ale squash and sugar syrup to it and stir using a stirrer.
- Repeat the steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more glasses.
- Top each glass with ½ bottle of carbonated lemon drink and serve immediately garnished with lemon grass stalks, a lemon slice and a glazed cherry.
- Boil ¼ cup of chopped lemon grass with ½ cup water for a few minutes on a high flame and then strain. Use this juice for the recipe.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.