Ghugni, Bengali Style Diabetic Snack
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Ghugni, Bengali Style Diabetic Snack in Hindi)
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10919 times
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and bayleaf and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, garam masala, salt and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the boiled safed vatana, 1 cup of water and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes, while mashing it once in between.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.