Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9802 times
Ghughari is a traditional Indian snack recipe with the wheat and chana dal boiled together and then cooked with diced tomatoes, cucumbers and curd added as topping. A protein and energy packed healthy and low cal snack recipe for all health seekers.
- Soak whole wheat and chana dal for 8 hrs.
- Pressure cook wheat and chana dal with salt as per taste.
- Drain excess water from boiled wheat and chana dal.
- Add diced tomatoes,cucumber,onions and chutney.
- Add some curd if you want.
- Sprinkle coriander on it and serve it.
This recipe was contributed by priti_udani on 02 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.