Ghobhi Mushroom Chilli Fry
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8530 times
A Chinese recipe consisting of mushrooms, cauliflowers and chillies. Enjoyable to everyone. Can be eaten dry or with fried rice.
- Wash cauliflower and break into mediumsized florets.
- Clean,wash and cut mushrooms intoquarters.remove steams,wash and chop green chillies.
- Trim wash & chop spring onions finely.
- Chop green chillies and keep seperately.peel,wash and chop garlic.
- Mix together cornstarch,half of the soy sauce,salt and green chillies and preaper a thick batter using water as required.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.dip cauliflower florest in this batter and fry till golden brown.drain and keep a side.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and saute chopped spring onions.
- Add garlic and continue to saute on high heat till transulant.add nushrooms and cook taking care that mushrooms are not over cooked.
- Add remaining soy sauce,fried cauliflower,salt,white peeper powder and ajinomoto.
- Add remaining batter,cook till thick.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
This recipe was contributed by c.h.patel on 22 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.