Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 20506 times
This is a healthy recipe because it has green vege and dal, especially suited for fussy children.
- Wash the dal and dip in water. keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Puree the tomatoes along with green chillies, garlic and ginger
- Pour the oil into a pressure cooker and add jeera. following this add the pureed mixture.
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes. add ghiya, followed by dal.
- add salt to taste. also add 3 cups of water.
- pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#379745 on 09 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.