Ghee Rice By deepaen
This recipe has been viewed 5719 times
An aromatic rice preparation with chopped nuts and raisins, Ghee rice is rich in taste, flavours and great looks. The mildly spiced ghee rice is a meal in itself and can be relished with raita.
- Clean, wash & drain the rice.
- Slice the onions. heat the ghee.
- Add the onion, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- Fry till the onion is transparent.
- Add the rice and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add boiling water ( double the quantity of rice ) and salt.
- Cover and cook the rice till it is done and the water is absorbed.
- Serve hot with mutton or fish or chicken
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.