Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12435 times
A delicious fudge, a delicacy in south India made with bengal gram flour and lots of ghee.
- Mix sugar with one glass of water
- When sugar dissolves add gram flour little by little mix well,[do it in low flame co''''z it form balls].
- Make a smooth paste.
- Add ghee little by little,keep on stirring tillit comes to the halwa consistency.
- At last sprinkle horlicks, mix well,and pour in a ghee coated square plate.
- Leave it aside for 4 hours and thenmake slices.ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by SHEERA on 16 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.