Ghee Lemon Rice
by Foodie #565095
This recipe has been viewed 6969 times
Simple easy to cook recipe made using ghee, lemon and many vegetables as per your choice giving colour and texture!
- Clean, wash and soak the rice in 4 cups of water for 15 to 20 mints.
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the turmeric powder and garam masala , chilli powder and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add all the vegetables, salt and mix well.
- Add the rice and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add enough water and mix well.
- cover and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles or till cooked.
- Allow the stem to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #565095 on 03 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.