Gehun Moong Nu Shaak
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6918 times
It's healthy and complete meal. If you eat this you can easily avoid meal and this you can have with khakhra.
- Soak wheat for 5 to 6 hours and pressure cook for 5 to 6 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Pressure cook the moong for 1 whistle and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add the wheat and moong and other ingredients and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by ashazaveri on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.