Gaund ka Sheera
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14395 times
A nutritious winter recipe made in most gujju households.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add the gaund little by little and fry till fluffy and light brown in colour. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- In the same kadhai add the milk and allow to boil for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the fried gaund and cook till it becomes thick and light brown in colour.
- Add the sugar and cook, till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan,while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and powdered mixed nuts and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with almond slivers and serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.