Gathiya Subzi, Ganthiya Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Gathiya Subzi, Ganthiya Subzi in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Gathiya Subzi, Ganthiya Subzi in Gujarati)
Added to 117 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41924 times
Another popular Gujarati subzi, this ensures that you can place something interesting at the dinner table even when fresh vegetables are not available.
Most households have ganthia in their pantry—even otherwise, it is readily available in stores these days. Ganthia subzi tastes great, can be prepared in just a jiffy with least effort.
Serve with hot rotis and Cabbage Kachumber .
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Just before serving, add the ganthia, mix gently and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Gathiya Subzi Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.