Garlicky Potato and Spinach Salad ( Know Your Green Leafy Vegetables)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14794 times
A delectable salad that is best served chilled. The combined flavour of spinach and garlic sets it a class apart!
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk till smooth. Refrigerate to chill.
- Put the spinach in a bowl of ice-cold water for half an hour.
- Drain, wrap in a muslin cloth and refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Refrigerate the potatoes in another bowl till ready to serve.
- Just before serving, combine the spinach and potatoes in a salad bowl, pour the dressing and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
- Immersing spinach in ice - cold water will keep the leaves crisp and fresh for a longer time.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.