Garlicky Palak Paneer
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13721 times
Spruce up the nutrient content of your diet with this healthy and tempting palak paneer recipe. The spinach or palak puree is cooked with garlic and chillies and then mixed with paneer cubes. The palak paneer is best paired with rotis or naans
- Combine the ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and spinach with some water and pressure cook for about 7-8 minutes (just before the first whistle).
- Remove, cool and blend in a mixer till smooth and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer pieces till they turn slightly brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pan, add the bay leaves and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add onions and saute till the onions become pink.
- Add salt, black pepper, garam masala and mix well.
- Add the paneer and spinach, mix well and cook for 1 minutes.
- Transfer in a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degree c.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.