Garlicky Mushroom Wraps
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1415 times
Its time to enjoy some good hot wraps on a wintry evening. Garlicky Mushroom Wraps, garlicky, spicy and tangy are mushroom lovers delight.
Add your private note
Garlicky Mushroom Wraps recipe - How to make Garlicky Mushroom Wraps
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 wraps
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
- Once the seeds crackle add turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Add mushrooms and saute till mushrooms are cooked.
- Add green garlic and spring onions and mix well.
- Add salt, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, red chilli sauce and mix well.
- Now take a roti and place on a clean dry flat surface and spread little schezwan sauce.
- Place the stuffing and arrange some onion slices and tightly roll them.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to make more wraps.
- Wrap each wrap with a stalk of green garlic and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 16 Nov 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.