Garlic Vegetable Soup ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 385 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62136 times
Serves this low calorie soup, all laden with fibre-rich vegetables, with warm whole wheat pita bread to square up your meal. Increasing fibre content helps to remove toxins from the body which helps to slow down ageing and increase vitality.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté till the onions are translucent.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper and mix well. Bring to boil and simmer till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the oats, mix well and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.