Garlic Veg Soup
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4751 times
Here is the recipe for garlic flavoured thick Garlic Veg Soup with a medley of vegetables cooked together. The healthy and flavoursome hot soup is a great way to start any meal and is also sure to be liked by all.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté till the onions are translucent.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt and pepper. allow it to come to a boil and simmer till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the oats and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with the coriander.
This recipe was contributed by namratacom on 15 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.