Garlic Roti ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20853 times
Garlic, green chilli paste and sesame seeds add a distinctive flavour to these otherwise bland rotis. For best results, serve these easy-to-make rotis with a smattering of ghee.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into soft dough, using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion to a circle of 150 mm (6") diameter.
- Place the roti on a non-stick pan, turn over in a few seconds and cook the other side for a few more seconds.
- Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast over an open flame till brown spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more rotis.
- Serve immediately brushed with ghee.
Nutrient values per roti
|Vitamin A||37.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.