Garlic Rolls with Topped Baked Beans
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3339 times
Garlic rolls with topped baked beans present a fabulous combination of garlic flavoured bread rolls which are served with baked beans as topping.
- Cut the rolls into two halves.
- Add crushed garlic and oregano to five tablespoons
- Of butter.
- Spread the butter onto the rolls and spread the beans over it and top it with cheese and finally chopped onions.
- Next grill the rolls until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
This recipe was contributed by malini30 on 27 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.